Friday, September 21, 2012

Final Project

Day 1: I talked with the other people in my major and decided the most important elements of my composition are shape and color. The most important principle is repetition. 

Day 2: I started thinking of ideas and sketched out some concept ideas.

Day 3: I got one colored and small detailed concept idea done.



Day 4: I thought of names and began coming up with their background story. I decided Frank for the Giraffe, and Sammy for the ferret.

Day 5: I began drawing the emotions for these characters and cut them out.


Day 6:  I redrew my concept idea, finalized it, and cut it out.

                                                               

Day 7: I drew the front view of my characters and cut them out. I also drew out their names for the finished product.

Day 8: I organized and glued all the pieces on a black poster board. This was my finished product.



No comments:

Post a Comment